DO NOT MISS

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Obtenir un ebook gratuit I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore

Obtenir un ebook gratuit I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore

En ce qui concerne cette publication, vous ne pourriez pas besoin d'être inquiet pour l'obtenir que l'examen produit. Cette publication montre comment vous pouvez commencer à aimer l'analyse. Ce livre va certainement vous révéler à quel point la modernité se terminera la vie. Il confirmera en outre ce livre amusant sera aussi valide livre qui se fondent sur la façon dont les informe l'auteur, et qu'on dira l'importance aux visiteurs. Sur la base de cette situation, maintenant, vous devez sélectionner I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore comme l'un de vos collections à examiner. Une fois de plus, qui est pour votre produit de lecture.

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore


I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore


Obtenir un ebook gratuit I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore comme une publication formidable agira certainement pas seulement le produit mais aussi la lecture ami pour tout type de condition. Une petite erreur que certaines personnes pourraient en général ne tiennent pas compte de la lecture est comme une tâche paresseux pour aller jusqu'au bout. Alors que si vous connaissez les avantages ainsi que les développements de l'analyse, vous ne plus ignorer. Mais, il y a encore des personnes qui se sentent que tant et aussi se sentent vraiment qu'ils ne nécessitent pas une analyse à l'occasion particulière.

Les avantages de prendre pour vérifier les livres I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore impliquons améliorer votre qualité de vie. La qualité de vie non seulement en ce qui concerne la quantité de connaissances que vous aurez certainement obtenir. Vous passez en revue également les e-livres agréables ou amusants, il vous aidera à avoir augmenter la qualité de vie. Vraiment amusant sentiment vous mènera à faire quelque chose de parfaitement. De plus, le guide I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore vous donnera la session de prendre comme une bonne raison de faire quelque chose. Vous ne pouvait pas être inutile lors de la lecture de cette publication I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore

Peu importe si vous n'avez pas assez de temps pour se diriger vers la boutique e-book et chasser aussi pour le livre préféré de vérifier. De nos jours, la publication sur la Internet I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore est la simplicité de l' offre en ce qui concerne de vérifier l' habitude. Vous ne pourriez pas besoin d'aller dehors pour regarder guider I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore Recherche ainsi que le téléchargement et guide d' installation admissible I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore dans ce post va certainement vous offrir une meilleure solution. Ouais, livre en ligne I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore est une sorte de publication électronique que vous pourriez obtenir dans le téléchargement de lien Web fourni.

Pourquoi ce besoin d'être en ligne e-book I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore Vous pouvez ne pas avoir à aller quelque part pour examiner les guides. Vous pouvez consulter cette publication I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore chaque fois et aussi tous où vous le désirez. Même il est dans notre temps supplémentaire ou une sensation de brûlé des emplois en milieu de travail, ceci corrige pour vous. Obtenez ce I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore aujourd'hui et aussi le plus rapide qui se termine personne lisant ce livre I Am Number Four 03. The Rise Of Nine, By Pittacus Lore

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore

Détails sur le produit

Poche: 400 pages

Editeur : Penguin Books Ltd (10 juillet 2013)

Collection : The Lorien Legacies

Langue : Anglais

ISBN-10: 140591288X

ISBN-13: 978-1405912884

Dimensions du produit:

11,1 x 2,4 x 18,1 cm

Moyenne des commentaires client :

3.8 étoiles sur 5

4 commentaires client

Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon:

613.764 en Livres (Voir les 100 premiers en Livres)

La suite des aventures de nos Loriens favoris et de leur lutte contre les Mogadoriens.Les romans du duo formés par les deux auteurs sous le nom de Pittacus Lore, nous offrent une bonne dose d'action et de suspens et savent nous tenir en haleine une page après l'autre.6 tomes sont prévus pour cette série, et comme pour les 2 premiers tomes (I Am Number Four et The Power of Six, ce volume n°3 nous laisse dans l'attente du prochain tome !

Franchement pas le volume que j'ai préféré dans la série jusqu'à maintenant. C'est longuet, on tourne en rond. Ca manque vraiment de ressort.

Comme d'habitude ce nouveau livre de la saga est excellente. J'ai hate de lire les prochains. Pour tous les fans.

Livre qui se lit très bien, un mélange entre action, livre pour ado (mais aussi bien pour les plus grands ^^), et SF (plus que dans les précédents selon moi).

I love this series and was so excited to get this installment, then I was so disappointed when I was reading it! It started off gangbusters just like the other two, then just got worse as the book went along.In this, book three of the series and you absolutely have to read them in order, John is desperate to rescue Sam, his best friend, who was captured in the last book by the Mogadorians, an evil and brutal alien race. Because John is so focused on Sam, he has no time for his romantic aspirations with Sarah or Number Five. Pity, as those were some of my favorite parts of the last book. I think this is the reason I disliked this one so much.My favorite past of this book and my new favorite character in this series is Number Nine. He can kick some serious butt and he makes John look like a whining wuss. Plus, he's funny and fallible and so very easy to root for. I also really liked the new character Number Eight, whom humans believe to be a reincarnated Vishnu, an Indian God. He was fascinating and I like the connection between him and Number Seven, Marina. As you can tell, there are a lot of new characters being introduced, maybe too many.One of the things I loved about the previous books was the terrific characterization and the focus on the relationships between the characters. This book had none of this. The one was total battle and fighting and was definitely my least favorite one in the series so far.

I really enjoyed the first book in this series, I Am Number Four and liked The Power of Six, but did not love it. However, The Rise of Nine renewed my faith in this series because it was amazing! It took me a couple of chapters to get used to the flow of the book because the perspective switches every chapter between, Six, Four and Seven, but each character has their own font type which helped distinguish whose perspective I was getting. Four is separated from Six and the others, so it was nice to get a sense of what was going on with all of them, but it was a little confusing at first. When we switch we also leave the character we were just following in some kind of predicament that makes it impossible to not keep flipping the pages to see what happened to them. It was a very clever way to keep me moving forward in the story because there was no way I could walk away while one of these characters was in trouble and not know what happened to them.While we met Nine briefly in The Power of Six we get to spend a lot more time with him in The Rise of Nine. While Nine may have seemed to be a little annoying at first, he is hilarious in a fight scene. He does not to take too much seriously and his snarky comments during a battle kept me highly entertained. Here is an example:"I hear the hammer of a gun click. We freeze. The trucker with the aviator glasses waves a .50 caliber Desert Eagle at us. I don't know everything about guns, but I know this one packs a very big punch. He sounds pretty serious when he asks, "Which of you wants to die first?"Of course Nine steps forward, crossing his arms over his chest. "Me."He raises the gun towards Nine's face and laughs at what he thinks is just bravado. "Don't tempt me punk. Killing you will be the highlight of my day.""Well then shoot. No reason to put off the highlight of your day. You don't look like you get a lot of them." Nine says. I sigh, knowing this is all going to end badly."It also helped to see that not all of the Nine get along with each other right away. They are adolescents and although they might literally have the weight of the world on their shoulders, they all still have moments when they act their age and just get frustrated with one another. The tension between Four and Nine lasted for a good portion of the book, but growing pains are to be expected when there is so much pressure on them and they are losing people they love in this battle. They are also two teenage boys who have different viewpoints on what is important and that caused them to constantly butt heads.The action in this book is literally non-stop. I don't think there is one chapter where something is not happening, such as a fight breaking out, the Mogadorians attacking, someone on the brink of death, or a huge revelation get dropped in the form of the Lorian history or legacies developing. It was amazing how much Pittacus could fit into these books with these characters and I was glued to the pages as it all unraveled before me.The Rise of Nine does not end on a cliffhanger, but there is no way you could get all the way through this book and not want to come back for the next one! There are too many unfinished storylines to walk away from the series now. I have not heard any news about the next book, but I keeping my fingers crossed that it will be released soon! I am dying to see how all of this will end and how The Garde will finally stand up to and defeat Setrákus Ra. The first two books in the series were good, but this one was absolutely awesome! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic science fiction book with some stellar fight sequences.

warning! (spoilers)Right off the bat I will admit to having liked this book. I also liked the two that came before it. As many of you mentionned already the book is not anywhere near perfect but it is extremely entertaining and easy to read!. Sometimes that's really all we want in a book! Still I feel compelled to mention some of the problems that I found:Those loriens are supposed to be much smarter than your average human being but yet just about every bad situation that they get into is caused by their stupidity and/or selfishness! Number four is by far and away the worst of the lot in that regard. He even lost his Cepan because of it. I have not seen a hint of him growing up since the start of the series. Even a stupid human being would have grown up greatly after all that. When he goes after his chest instead of helping another Lorien in trouble that's when I started thinking that it would be nice if the Mogadorians were to finally get him. Number six seems to be the only one of them capable of thinking rationnaly and intelligently.Another problem with the book is that there is very little in terms of story in it. The entire story revolves almost solely around the Lorian kids wanting to get together because they think that they will be stronger that way. There are few surprises in the book and there are no answers to questions that were posed in the first and second book. The lack of story is not too bad because the almost continuous action keeps you from realizing that until the end. It would have been very nice to have a bit more of a story and a little less action to make room for it.Another thing that bothered me is the fact that the author clearly has a poor understanding of the vastness of space. He talked about Lorian being Billions of miles away from Earth. When I read that I could not help myself but to laugh because Billions of miles in space is utterly insignificant. The distance between earth and Pluto, for instance, is 3 billion miles and Pluto is not even outside of the tiny speck that is our solar system. When talking about distances in space one must use terms such a light years (how far light travels in a year) or parsecs (3.26 light years). The nearest star from us is called Alpha Centauri and it is 4.2 light years away!. That's thousands of times furher than the distance between earth and Pluto. Still Alpha Centauri is so close to us that it's litterally our next door neighbour compared to the size of our galaxty alone! For that reason Lorien must be dozens, hundreds or even thousands of light years away from us. This tidbit alone makes the presence of Number 10 on earth impossible because she was on board a ship that was powered with Rocket fuel! I am curious to see how the author will explain that!...if he ever does.One intersting mystery in the book is about who has actually inherited the powers of Pittacus Lore? A lot of possibilities have been mentionned out there (number 4, 8, 9) but nobody has mentionned the one who I think is the most likely candidate and that's number 10. The reason I think it's number 10 are as follows:1) Having the highest number in the sequence would insure that she would be more likely to survive until all the Loriens get together when they gain their abilities (because of that killing in sequence thing).2) The Lorien leaders launched a ship powered by rocket fuel with only one baby on board and 15 chimeras! It's easy to imagine that those Chimeras were put there to protect her. This strongly hints at how important she really is.3) When they are all fighting Setrakus RA they all lose their powers when they get close to him. All except number 10 who even manages to do someting to Setrakus Ra and which affects him greatly. Whatever she does also causes all the other ones to recover their abilities. Setrakus Ra then leaves because he is no longer certain to win at this point.

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore PDF
I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore EPub
I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore Doc
I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore iBooks
I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore rtf
I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore Mobipocket
I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore Kindle

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore PDF

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore PDF

I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore PDF
I Am Number Four 03. The Rise of Nine, by Pittacus Lore PDF

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 babes-sex-frdz.. Designed by OddThemes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates